News Release: WPF Speaking at Leaders in Technology Summit at Consumer Electronics Show
January 9, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada — Pam Dixon is speaking at a Consumer Electronics show panel on privacy issues in facial recognition technologies as part of the Leaders in Technology program.
Dixon’s presentation will be part of a panel introduced by Federal Trade Commissioner Maureen Ohlhausen. The panel will be moderated by Tony Romm, technology reporter for Politico.
The speakers for this panel include:
- Harley Geiger, senior legislative counsel, office of U.S. Representative Zoe Lofgren
- Scott Boylan, general counsel of MorphoTrust USA
- Pam Dixon, executive director, World Privacy Forum
- Clyde Wayne Crews Jr., vice president for policy, director of technology studies, Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Berin Szoka, president, TechFreedom
CES: CES is the worlds largest consumer electronics trade show.