2003 Job Search Privacy Study: Credits
The World Privacy Forum conducted this research with funding assistance from the Rose Foundation Consumer Privacy Rights Fund. Without this assistance, this research would not have been possible.
- Pam Dixon, Principal investigator and author of study.
- Robert Gellman, Privacy and Information Policy Consultant.
- David Del Torto, CEO CryptoRights.
- Chris Hoofnagle, EPIC.
- Donald Harris, HR Privacy Solutions.
- Beth Givens, Director Privacy Rights Clearinghouse.
- Les Rosen, President Employment Screening Resources.
- Lance Cottrell, CEO Anonymizer.
- Richard M. Smith, Internet Privacy and Security Expert.
- Andrew Schulman, Software Litigation Consultant.
- Deborah Pierce, Privacy Activism.
- Kevin Davidson, Ogilvy.
- Stephen Keating, Former Executive Director, Privacy Foundation.
Roadmap: 2003 Job Search Privacy Study – Job Searching in the Networked Environment: Consumer Privacy Benchmarks: XIII. Credits