The World Privacy Forum is the only privacy-focused organization in the United States doing original privacy research as a core part of our work. We also offer consumers direct privacy support and assistance. Our work has broken new ground, provided the foundations for new consumer protection laws, and has changed privacy for the better. We rely on donations to make all of this happen, and we welcome your donation of any amount.
How we’ll spend your money:
- $25 pays for printing of our wallet privacy cards to go to vulnerable populations.
- $50 pays for a partial day for one of our knowledgeable interns
- $100 pays for an hour of a human rights attorney’s fees.
- $500 pays for a partial day of a research team to work on original consumer privacy research like Medical ID theft, Cloud privacy, data broker privacy, and other key topics.
- $1,000 pays for entrance to data broker and electronic health trade shows.
- $1,500 pays for the administrative costs associated with proofing, formatting, finalizing, purchasing the ISBN, and distributing a free-to-the-public privacy e-book (not including writing.)
How do I donate to the World Privacy Forum?
- You can donate directly via PayPal or a personal check, or
- You can support us with your Amazon.com purchases.
To make a donation directly to World Privacy Forum:
To make an automatic monthly donation, choose your monthly amount, then click the Subscribe button.
We also welcome donations by check. Please send checks to:World Privacy Forum 3108 Fifth Avenue Suite B, San Diego, CA 92103
To make a donation through the Amazon smile program:
If you are going to make a purchase through Amazon, you can click on the World Privacy Forum Amazon Smile link, and Amazon will donate .5 % of the price of your eligible purchases. It costs you nothing extra. Click on our Amazon Smile link, and shop as normal:
Will you disclose my name and address to others?